Friday, May 02, 2008

ROBBED! - Originally Posted November 14, 2007

Current mood: angry
Category: Life

OK. I'm peeved. I got home today and found out I was robbed. They stole all of my lawn gear - more than a thousand dollars worth. More than I can afford to lose, but not enough to claim on insurance, so I may as well have just opened my wallet and let someone just take a grand out. Nice. I'm dealing with some interesting emotions in the wake of this. I'm already trying to pay for Christmas and pay bills and some jerk thinks that he needs my stuff more than I do. Unbelievable. The nerve of someone coming into my yard and just taking stuff just blows my mind. Oh - and my watch dog was right there tooo........ Thanks Cos....:)

Currently listening :
Been Caught Stealing
By Jane’s Addiction
Release date: 30 November, 1990

No comments: