Monday, November 06, 2006

Prayer Request - Originally Posted August 20, 2006

I am really struggling right now with various events in my life surrounding my divorce, and would appreciate if you could remember me and my sons in your prayers. I've posted once before that the damage done to kids in divorce is like watching a piece of fine china fall from across the room. You know its gonna fall and break into a million pieces, and you are powerless to do anything to stop it. I had them this weekend and they are really hurting. To top it off, they got to witness some of the vitriol between their parents as we were exchanging them back. I love them so much, and I'm so devastated that this is happening to them. I am a broken man. I want to be whole, and I want to be a rock for them. This is sadly getting ugly, and I don't want it to be.

No comments: