Monday, November 06, 2006

Words Of Peace. Originally posted July 31, 2006

The last few days have been full of unbelievable stress and anxiety as I've prepared for the first court appearance of my divorce. I've had a bit of trouble sleeping, and really wrestling with God over the way things have been turning out. But this morning, as I woke to prepare for court, my alarm clock sent me some pretty awesome words of peace. After hitting snooze the first time it went off, the alarm came back on and the first words I heard as I gained consciousness were: "Even when you make your bed in the dark place, I am with you. I love you. I always have, and I always will. Always have, always will". It was such an incredible moment; I had to share it with you all. To my friends: thanks for your continued prayers. I love you all.

No comments: